10 Holiday Marketing Ideas
The holiday season is upon us, is your business prepared?
Pop-out this holiday season!
- Host an appreciation event. Invite customers and one friend to a holiday potluck to say thank you.
- Highlight your unique business. What can you offer that others can’t? Send out a sample box that shows your defined business products.
- Boost your creative business on social media. Use Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and post holiday blasts of your upcoming products.
- Create holiday themed wrapping paper and card set. Produce a designed wrapping paper with matching card set and include your product catalog with your business social media and contact information.
- Host a contest on your social media. Create a competition photo of who has the ugliest holiday sweater or t-shirt. There you could post the top 5 finalist and create a poster.
- Offer gift ideas. Send out an email blast offering gift ideas for those last minute shoppers.
- Get involved and give. Offer a discount or free gift for customers who participate some time to a charity or even donate a certain amount.
- Have a 12 days holiday sale or contest. Give away a prize, offer a discount or promote a different product each day.
- Offer calendars. Print a personalized calendar to give out to your customers.
- Show your product off at holiday exhibits. Check your local crafts fairs and exhibit and promote your products at a booth.